AMANVermaAMANVerma Level 2
edited August 25 in ROG Phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: .201
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When are you all thinking about to releasing an update fixing all these infinite no. Of bugs in A12 ??? So we can update our devices

@Irene_ASUS @gustav20258 @ARP MODS

Comments

• Hi AMANVerma,

Please list down the issues here which you are referring to.

• Deepan_ChDeepan_Ch Level 2

1. Volte calls are working with 40% success rate.

2. Battery lasts like a 3000mAh battery does.

3. Bottom USB port audio just doesn't work correctly! It often shows CHARGING CONNECTED VIA USB.

4. There's to monet theme engine.

5. Battery charge rate is EXCEPTIONALLY SLOW!

Fix these! We paid a hefty amount to get HEFTY QUALITY! We are NOT getting the promised quality! Don't take customers for granted! If they can take a company to market high, they can DESTROY that company too!

• AMANVermaAMANVerma Level 2

Listed in the below comment... All the discussion in forum is all about th issues and bugs everyone is facing...

And i don't want to upgrade to A12 until all these problems comes to an end

I've faced issues when i upgraded it to A11 now i knew A12 will be the same story and it is !!

• Hi Deepan_Ch & AMANVerma,

There are few bugs, which are being noted by the dev team and a new update will be pushed in few days.

For now, request you to downgrade to Android 11 as a temporary measure.

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.