This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Widevine L1 support Remove

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey Team why you remove Widevine L1 support for max pro m1 device at new Android 10 AOSP update 438 version please check and re-enable this option in next version update as soon as possible because max pro m1 have full hd display so this feature is very useful for customers so please re-enable it.
screenshot-20210108-112227.png
see this image I'm not root my device and also my bootloader locked so why my L1 certificate remove please fix it as soon as possible.
screenshot-20210108-112612.png
see it my device also play protect certified so why my L1 certificate remove please fix it as soon as possible this is very wrong behaviour with customers if you not ability to add some new features at Max Pro M1 Device so please no need to remove any features on Max Pro M1 which you already give please...
re-enable Widevine L1 support please.
9 REPLIES 9

Satnam
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Singh

My device on V438 has Widevine L1.

Have you ever unlocked/rooted/flashed your device before? If you have any concern, please downgrade from Android 10beta to Android 9 or perform the Factory Reset. Thank you.

View post
Hey moderator my problem was same after resetting my device version 438 my L1 certificates not come after reset my device please give me a correct solution.
My device is not rooted and my bootloader also locked at this time so why this problem happen with me ?

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Singh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145766#Comment_145766

Hey moderator my problem was same after resetting my device version 438 my L1 certificates not come after reset my device please give me a correct solution.

My device is not rooted and my bootloader also locked at this time so why this problem happen with me ?

View post
This is Asus. Their software is different and features varies with device to device.
Some one will not have bugs bit some one will have bugs like the same features also. Some devices will have and others will not.

Anyhow, my widevine certificate is also L1.
screenshot-20210108-163801.png

Satnam
Rising Star II
Yachendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145842#Comment_145842

This is Asus. Their software is different and features varies with device to device.

Some one will not have bugs bit some one will have bugs like the same features also. Some devices will have and others will not.

Anyhow, my widevine certificate is also L1.

screenshot-20210108-163801.png

View post
Can you let me know you root your device and unlock bootloader in future?? Anytime or not?

Yachendra
Rising Star II
Singh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/145858#Comment_145858

Can you let me know you root your device and unlock bootloader in future?? Anytime or not?

View post
No.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.