This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

circular patch and dull grey color.

what type of low quality display it is , giving 120 hz doesn't mean to give a low quality display panel. i hope you all can see a circular patch on the screen right side look very carefully at the images, is it a hardware issue,only visible at dark environment and also Flipkart is refusing to replace it, help me asap asus if it is a harware issue, idk how to convince Flipkart. also grey color in spotity youtube looks rubbish.
NRKYVNDFR9DL.jpg

OR80ZBG9GQA4.jpg
94SFIAE9JYXU.jpg
E5OCVWLC03WY.jpg
RTOI0242CSR7.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
sasuke.rawat280

what type of low quality display it is , giving 120 hz doesn't mean to give a low quality display panel. i hope you all can see a circular patch on the screen right side look very carefully at the images, is it a hardware issue,only visible at dark environment and also Flipkart is refusing to replace it, help me asap asus if it is a harware issue, idk how to convince Flipkart. also grey color in spotity youtube looks rubbish.

NRKYVNDFR9DL.jpg

OR80ZBG9GQA4.jpg

94SFIAE9JYXU.jpg

E5OCVWLC03WY.jpg

RTOI0242CSR7.jpg

circular patch and dull grey color.
If Flipkart is refusing to replace it then you will need to contact your local ASUS repair center.

LP_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/11793/circular-patch-and-dull-grey-color

If Flipkart is refusing to replace it then you will need to contact your local ASUS repair center.

View post
i don't want my device to get repaired i want replacement, it's only 4 days old. will they replace it.

mamayankag
Rising Star I
They should as their policy states.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
That is a determination for the repair center to make.