This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noise reduction over Mercedes handsfree Bluetooth system not working

CatherineS
Star I
I have a problem with background noise not being filtered out and I don't know how to diagnose the problem on the Zenfone 8. It is not the vehicle's audio system because when using a Samsung A40 the background noise is correctly filtered out from the conversation.
Is there some sort of setting somewhere on the phone that can correct the lack of background noise reduction?

4 REPLIES 4

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
Some cars have a Mic Gain adjustment, try switching between HI and LOW and see if you find a suitable microphone level.

CatherineS
Star I
Thanks. When I get a chance I will have a look, but its still a puzzle why the Samsung A40 successfully cancels out the background rattling and other noise where this Zenfone 8 does not.

Mattias_ASUS
I think it has to do with the internal settings or chipset the device has, it's probably because not all devices use the same components 🙂

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.