This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to emulate middle mouse button when using the pen

Anonymous
Not applicable
is there an asus screenexpert app for it?
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
do it asus by next monday

Falcon_ASUS
aau aau

is there an asus screenexpert app for it?

How to emulate middle mouse button when using the pen
@aau aau
In my understanding there is no such function.
For detailed functions, please refer to the following FAQ.
[Notebook] Asus ScreenXpert (ScreenPad Plus) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

Willjoe
Star II
Without a precision touchpad, things get a little trickier. Because different makes of laptops use different touchpads and drivers, there’s a chance that your manufacturer has added some middle-click touchpad functionality; however, the method of activating this option will differ from laptop to laptop. If you want a place to start, press the Start button, type “Control Panel,” and click the entry that appears.
Click on the top-right to change the view to the “Icons” view, if you haven’t already. Large or Small icons are fine. Look for a custom option that mentions your touchpad or talks about a Synaptics touchpad. If you can’t find one, you may have better luck checking the Mouse or Pen and Touch options and finding a way to set an option there. Again, look for a category or tab that mentions your touchpad and check them for any middle-click options.
Making a Middle Mouse Button
To some, the middle mouse click is an important part of daily life, but most touchpads don’t have a middle mouse button at all. Now you know how to activate middle-click touchpad functionality in Windows 10 if you have a precision touchpad and how to work around this if you don’t.

Hope this helps
Willjoe

suzanne14
Star I
I use an autohotkeys script, my backslash key is now middle mouse button
The backslash is now the one left of number 1 key.
You can do almost anything with autohotkey, check it out.
script:
\::MButton
`::\
and for Capslock as copy and tab as paste:
Capslock::^c
Tab::^v