cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

Mr_Rabinbabu
Star I
Aeroactive Cooler is not working properly after update. Asus Rog Phone 5 Ultimate

Fredrik910402
Star III
screenshot-20220707-115938655.jpg
I sent the phone in for service, they demanded that they fix the battery problem, they did 😀

muis261997
Star I
TX11559

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158239#Comment_158239

I know they didn't close it because they are trying to hide it, they close it as they want everything rog 5 to be written here! I have nothing against them, just moving the conversation here.

@Android

View post
Saya pengguna Asus ROG 5 dari Indonesia, mengalami hal yang sangat merugikan. Yaitu dengan mati totalnya Handphone ROG Phone 5. Dan untuk tindakan dari pihak Asus kurang memuaskan yaitu hanya memberikan garansi Service & Part saja, sedangkan Brand lain memastikan ganti unit. Dan saya harap Asus pun memiliki kebijakan yang sama dengan mengganti unit yang bermasalah yang dalam masa garansi. Mungkin jika pihak Asus hanya seperti ini saja terus, Saya tidak akan membeli lagi produk dari Asus karena trauma. Handphone saya baru dipakai 5 bulan saja sudah mati. Sungguh membuat saya trauma akan produk Asus. Semoga pihak asus mendengar ini ya. Ini keluahan dari fauzan abdurazaq sedangkan hari ini 9 juli 2022 juga sama smart phon saya rog phon 5 beli di akhir tahun 2021 bagun tidur tiba2 smart phone saya mati total dicas pun gak ber fungsi apakah asus sekarang jadi brend meresahkan masyarakat kah.????

I am a new user of asus rog phone 5s, I saw some comments about the total dead problem on the cellphone, if the cellphone is replaced with the motherboard within the warranty period, will it be charged or free? Thank you

orhandummman
Star II
I upgraded to android 12. Oem unlock is not visible. I went back to android 11 and it still doesn't show. heelppppp