Vallik3223
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Android 12
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Persistent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Phone
Since the Android 12 update, I have not been able to make or receive calls. Incoming goes straight to voicemail and outgoing immediately ends calls.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

8 REPLIES 8

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Vallik3223

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: Android 12
  3. Rooted or not:Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Persistent
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Phone
  6. Since the Android 12 update, I have not been able to make or receive calls. Incoming goes straight to voicemail and outgoing immediately ends calls.

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Android 12 Breaks Calls
So a little more information please??

Vallik3223
Star II
On July 8th I updated to Android 12 as prompted by my phone. When I attempt to make a call, either by selecting a contact or dialing a number, it starts the call and immediately ends it showing call ended. Incoming calls go straight to voicemail. I've been through all of the settings, in the app used to call and in system settings and cannot find anything that resolves it. I have checked the sim card, it is registered and operating as it should. I have tried rebooting. Mic access is showing available. Data works fine. I can make calls through Facebook messenger even on just the mobile network, no wifi.

malachid
Star I
I'm having the same problem. I installed the Android 12 update last night and since then calling does not work.
I have been troubleshooting it with AT&T all day.
SMS works.
speedtest over cellular works.
Outgoing calls hang up immediately before the first ring.
Incoming calls get told that the wireless subscriber is not available after the first ring.
We've rebooted, reset the SIM, reset the services from the server side, etc.

SapphireComet
Star III
Came to this thread to complain of the same exact issue. ROG Phone 3 on AT&T.