This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDMI ROG X13 flow not working

Ulisse
Star I
Hi, I recently bought a rog x13 flow but the integrated hdmi port doesn't work.
I tried whatever, bios update, gpu driver update etc but nothing works. I found similar posts by others on the internet and I am asking if someone has a solution.
If not I have to return it because I need to connect the external monitor to work, and several times the beamer.
Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
Ulisse

Hi, I recently bought a rog x13 flow but the integrated hdmi port doesn't work.

I tried whatever, bios update, gpu driver update etc but nothing works. I found similar posts by others on the internet and I am asking if someone has a solution.

If not I have to return it because I need to connect the external monitor to work, and several times the beamer.

Thanks.

HDMI ROG X13 flow not working
@Ulisse
If you are a newly purchased product and you are unable to connect to HDMI, I would suggest you report to the dealer to confirm whether it can be returned or exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

Ulisse
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61780/hdmi-rog-x13-flow-not-working

@Ulisse

If you are a newly purchased product and you are unable to connect to HDMI, I would suggest you report to the dealer to confirm whether it can be returned or exchanged. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Many thanks for the answer. I returned it to the shop. They reinstalled the Asus services and said that after that it was working so I picked it up again.
However, now, without any update (not connected to the internet yet) it stopped working again.
Going now to get a replacement unit but I am afraid that it is the entire series to have this problem and I would evaluate refunding

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Ulisse

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/217662#Comment_217662

Many thanks for the answer. I returned it to the shop. They reinstalled the Asus services and said that after that it was working so I picked it up again.

However, now, without any update (not connected to the internet yet) it stopped working again.

Going now to get a replacement unit but I am afraid that it is the entire series to have this problem and I would evaluate refunding

View post
Got one myself, the main culprit is drivers. Make sure all drivers are up 2 date, especially display drivers. Also make sure your NVIDIA GPU is turned on.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.