This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aero active cooler 6

Mysterio
Rising Star I
Watched the launching event of Asus Rog phone 6 and just curious to ask that can we use the Asus aero active cooler 6 with the Rog phone 5? It looks more functional as well as useful when compared with the previous version of aero active cooler.
6 REPLIES 6

FunBike31
Community Legend I
No, it's a conversation with the tester who loaned the equipment for the test who asked the question for the Rog 5, in fact the only difference if it is correct would be the connection by the Pins and not by the 'USB-C.
For the condensation sensor :), the exact name is 'humidity sensor', it is also present on the Rog 6 model, marketing language vs technical 🙂
https://rog.asus.com/power-protection-gadgets/docks-dongles-and-cables/aeroactive-cooler-6-model/
I would like to compare it with that of BS4, if the peltier module is regulated, logically, it should be less efficient.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.