This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12 on Rog3 is....

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Actually quite dope. So far didnt find any bugs, its super clean, fast, and performs absolutely great.

For those who have issues, try flashing raw or wipe your phone before installing A12.

Good job devs, this is another quality Android upgrade.

12 REPLIES 12

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Jesp.r

Android 12 on rog3 for me, it's going very well, but... it's horrible to see dark scenes on Netflix. They have not given any solution to the color bands. In my case, the dark scenes of Netflix look terrible, basically nothing is seen, not even with the brightness at maximum. Blacks are gray and viewing is lousy. I would like to buy the rog6... but I don't know if it's really worth the change, and even more so knowing that the rog6 screen is also calibrated by pixelworks... I don't know what to think...

View post
The screen has a samsung display so that means due to samsung API's its quite easy to fix if its horrible. That being said factory calibrated its nowhere near as bad as Rog3. However durability concerns are still there due to how similair it is to rog5, when you look at rog5 subreddit we know it's terrifying.

Kumikan
Star I
I just updated to Android 12 manually. Everything looks fine, but what concerns me is battery consumption higher than Android 11.

mrxsin
Star III
A12 is smooth, but it can be smoother 😁

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Kumikan

I just updated to Android 12 manually. Everything looks fine, but what concerns me is battery consumption higher than Android 11.

View post
Battery life is better on A12 for me.

Deepan_Ch
Rising Star II
Can someone plz tell me where to find the TWRP and A12-ROG3 ROM?
I want to unlock bootL and do clean flash.