Amit_2676
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 5z ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.123_20210131
Rooted or not: Yes
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Need help. I have zenfone 5z, my device is working properly, the bootloader is unlocked, and the phone is rooted but I'm not able to get TWRP I'm getting two errors,
1. When using fastboot boot C:\Android\platform-tools\twrp-3.6.2_11-0-Z01RD.img, I'm getting FAILED (remote: 'unknown command').
2. When using fastboot flash recovery C:\Android\platform-tools\twrp-3.6.2_11-0-Z01RD.img, I'm getting FAILED (remote: '(recovery_b) No such partition').
Initially, I was able to boot into TWRP but I didn't understand a few things at that time, so I lost TWRP as it was not permanent. Now, I have tried everything except using a different computer.
Someone had this same issue he resolved it after installing the driver a second time, when the device in bootloader, but it didn't work for me.
I think this is related to partition, but I don't know much about it. So, I flashed stock ROM (factory version) but no result.
I'm very much interested in using Custom ROMs any help would be appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, we request you to kindly post it in the Asus 5z section.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.