Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 driver

devinsyafa12
Star I
ASUS TUF GAMING A15 (2021)
Windows 11

Hi everyone, so my laptop wifi is having problem so i want to reinstall the driver but when im check the official website the only wifi driver is the intel one, is there any chance you guys know where to download mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 driver?

Thank you
28 REPLIES 28

camelCaseDev
Star I
Dionysios

Nothing happened with WiFi. It cannot detect any WiFi network, Hotspot does not work and from today with thw cable I cannot visit half the sites.

Windows troubleshooter cannot detect anything.

My Asus finds the problem but it cannot do anything.

Outlook does not work with cable.

My Laptop Asus TUF Gaming F17

I cannot enter the site www.asus,com.

I bought the site 10 days ago, what a pleasant experience!

View post
I right clicked in device manager, on the driver under properties and advanced and changed the 802.11ax/ac/n ---> Value box on right to 802.11n and the wifi signals showed up! Hope this helps many people, I was at this for afrs uninstalling reinstalling restore point(bad it loses it) then if the driver disappears you need to detach AC, switch off with battery then bk on and it restores the MediaTek wifi6, then you can do my fix, it might not work for everyone, maybe another setting rather than 802.11n try another one until itwifi pops up, it none of this works im sorry, you will have to hand it in. I thought I was going to, I got lucky messing around! Peace guys this was stressful, now I have a Unity problem after the EZ flash bios update that caused all of this!

jsmnmrsgn
Star I
camelCaseDev

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/214238#Comment_214238

I right clicked in device manager, on the driver under properties and advanced and changed the 802.11ax/ac/n ---> Value box on right to 802.11n and the wifi signals showed up! Hope this helps many people, I was at this for afrs uninstalling reinstalling restore point(bad it loses it) then if the driver disappears you need to detach AC, switch off with battery then bk on and it restores the MediaTek wifi6, then you can do my fix, it might not work for everyone, maybe another setting rather than 802.11n try another one until itwifi pops up, it none of this works im sorry, you will have to hand it in. I thought I was going to, I got lucky messing around! Peace guys this was stressful, now I have a Unity problem after the EZ flash bios update that caused all of this!

View post
This worked!! Thank you for posting this solution. I was in the same situation and tried a lot of troubleshooting and ended up resetting my laptop. Turns out this the fix I needed.

Bingishetti
Star I
i have a problem while using the system the wifi is not working yet and i also tried all possible ways to solve the problems in the wifi so i think that i will recive a new update in the while about the issue
HOPE YOU WILL SOLVE THIS IN A WHILE

azysle88
Star I
vasild

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/216264#Comment_216264

I agree that the above instructions are useless without the links (as is the Google search for the drivers).

For me actually, the forum says: "You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links." when sharing links, but then pasting it as text works fine.

Anyway, there is some happy news, I fixed the issue using this driver. No restart is needed, and no Bluetooth update is required.

Install the driver and it all goes back to normal:

MediaTek WiFi Drivers (Drivers Only) :

Drivers : 3.3.0.541 WHQL [08/05/2022]

Download link (paste in browser):

https://mega.nz/file/NM10FbbA#koQLnxWTmjcLVQBKCPHd5fpWe1s3IjiXovy84_AEoo4

Install/Update Process 

- Download and extract the archive

- Press Windows key + X > Device Manager > Right-click on your MediaTek WiFi device > Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software

- Browse... > Select the extracted drivers folder (e.g. WiFi_MediaTek_v...) > Next

Here's the Bluetooth, just in case someone needs it:

https://mega.nz/file/AVcEhAoD#dADfjgr8-tByOVYu7f-ZcJdYS5-qDdnQId1U9179U_8

Same Install/Update Process

I hope this helps!

View post
I got the same issue with my ASUS TUF Gaming A15....
I can connect 2.4G wifi but 5G wifi can't pass authenticate the connection...
and I use external wifi-6 dongle works perfect
My Router is ASUS RT-AC1500G PLUS....
And Bad news, the files vasild gave on mega has been removed....Orz
2022-07-22-095204.png

azysle88
Star I
azysle

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/216321#Comment_216321

I got the same issue with my ASUS TUF Gaming A15....

I can connect 2.4G wifi but 5G wifi can't pass authenticate the connection...

and I use external wifi-6 dongle works perfect

My Router is ASUS RT-AC1500G PLUS....

And Bad news, the files vasild gave on mega has been removed....Orz

2022-07-22-095204.png

View post
I found the offical driver at here:
www.asus.com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gaming/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-A15-2022/HelpDesk_Download/
I need reboot now.
take a try