This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Bluetooth Earphones Drastically Reduces Wifi Speed

mauvin11
Rising Star II
I connected my bluetooth earphones and is connected to an high speed wifi with good signal. The usual speed is 4-5 mbps but when the earphones are connected it periodically drops down to 100kbps or less and the moment I turn off the bluetooth it just jumps to 2-3 mbps again and drops back bluetooth is connected. I have been noticing this for a month now. Tried resetting network connections, also tried with different bluetooth wifi's and apps.
I dont have any hopes that asus is going to help. Posting here to see if other members are having the same issue or if they have any solution to this. I can also provide a video to highlight the issue.
I am on latest build of A10 beta
Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

qromodynmc
Rising Star II
I indeed have same problem. İf i use my Bluetooth headphones, my wifi speed drops so much that i can't watch 1080p YouTube videos properly. İt's probably related to frequency of everything being 2.4ghz, modem, phone and headphones.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.