System: LAPTOP
Battery or AC: problem occurring on both
Model: ASUS TUF A17 FA706IH
Frequency of occurrence: daily twice within 5-6 hours
Reset OS: done
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

The laptop freezes on its own and restarts without any warning.
Took the laptop to the service center thrice, got on site twice, still they don't have a solution, apparently the only solution they provide is that of reset OS, in 2 months OS reset has been done 3 times, and still the problem is not fixed, the problem is when and where the problem will occur is not known, couple times the laptop restarted in middle of my end semester exams owing me a 30 mins penalty time.
The even logs kernel power failure in the event viewer,
when asus people run the full device test in their environment via booting a usb, it shows passed and still the problem occurs, updated all the drivers and still no solution.

Asked for a replacement of laptop as per asus warranty, still no luck
i have the identical same laptops and both are giving the same problem.

4 REPLIES 4

jai2256
Star I
Been facing the exact same issue in the exact same model of the laptop. It has become a terrible headache for me to constantly go to service center every couple of weeks.

jai2256
Star I
singhhimadri727

Been facing the exact same issue in the exact same model of the laptop. It has become a terrible headache for me to constantly go to service center every couple of weeks.

View post
everytime i visit the service center they have a so called fix i.e., "resetting the OS", which is not at all fixing the issue

Falcon_ASUS
ryn
  1. System: LAPTOP
  2. Battery or AC: problem occurring on both
  3. Model: ASUS TUF A17 FA706IH
  4. Frequency of occurrence: daily twice within 5-6 hours
  5. Reset OS: done
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

The laptop freezes on its own and restarts without any warning.

Took the laptop to the service center thrice, got on site twice, still they don't have a solution, apparently the only solution they provide is that of reset OS, in 2 months OS reset has been done 3 times, and still the problem is not fixed, the problem is when and where the problem will occur is not known, couple times the laptop restarted in middle of my end semester exams owing me a 30 mins penalty time.

The even logs kernel power failure in the event viewer,

when asus people run the full device test in their environment via booting a usb, it shows passed and still the problem occurs, updated all the drivers and still no solution.

Asked for a replacement of laptop as per asus warranty, still no luck

i have the identical same laptops and both are giving the same problem.

screenshot-2022-07-03-223552.png

ASUS TUF A17 FA706IH freezing
@ryn
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.