This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black crush STILL is a huge problem!

HexHyte
Rising Star I
So yeah, the Rog Phone 3 still has the infamous Black Crush issue in June 2022 and it is VERY noticeable, especially when using the camera or whenever watching a dark image or video, the OLED screen feels so washed out in general actually.
If i understand right the only fix for the moment is to have the @Danishblunt kernel but i guess he cannot provide for the whole community of course, so i am wondering are the devs even thinking about resolving this issue for everyone or what?
I feel a little mocked by Asus devs, one independent user managed to create a good fix but a whole company didn't... i think it is time to act
7 REPLIES 7

AMANVerma
Rising Star II
Pervage

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/217060#Comment_217060

If asus is going to refund the amount of my phone...i would have surely moved to another brand. But its our problem that we have already spent a lot of amount on this phone. Only thing is wait for miracle when Asus decide to fix it for good. @Admin Please have a look on asap.

View post
They won't ever... Dont buy any rog device and don't let anyone else buy it

ZT-86effea0
Star III
Same here after updating to A12 it's worst if I watch any Normal and HDR(Worst) video my screen looked like completely washed out.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.