Star I
System: Asus Zephyrus M16 2022
Battery or AC: AC
Model: M16 2022
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Windows 11 Pro
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: I have a serious problem with my brand new Asus Zephyrus M16 2022  laptop is fans continue to run in sleep mode and the keyboard and the surface that is warm.
I want to put my laptop completely in sleep mode without any Fans running or a warm keyboard.
I read about S0 and S3 power things from Microsoft but Asus does not provide any option for M16 2022 in Bios.
6 REPLIES 6

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi there,
CPU/GPU is still working even if the system is in sleep mode, then the fans spin to achieve the purpose of cooling while the internal system temperature is over the standard. If you would like to turn off the fans, you can let the computer enter hibernate mode. The CPU/GPU doesn’t activate in hibernate mode. Here you can learn more about Three ways to turn computer off - Shut down , Sleep, and Hibernate.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.