Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS TUF A15 RAM frequency and MYASUS app not working

sensei_d
Star I
Hello staff and community.
So I have some issues with my laptop.
First, I have bought a version with 32 Gigs of ram that was sold for 3200Mhz but my system runs at 2666, I do not see any settings in bios to fix this, can anyone help?
Second, is that since I`ve upgraded to win 11 MYASUS app won`t run my battery settings, I`m using the laptop mainly on a brick so I set it to 60% but it keeps charging it to 100%. This issue occurred after win 11 update.
Can anyone give me any advice on this, it`s driving me nuts that I have paid for something I can`t use fully. I`m using my laptop for editing videos and believe me running on 34G transfer rate instead of 50G is a big difference in time for me. Furthermore, I do not want to destroy my battery in the long run.
Thank you in advance and I hope I can resolve these issues with you guys. 🙂
10 REPLIES 10

Falcon_ASUS
sensei_d

Hello staff and community.

So I have some issues with my laptop.

First, I have bought a version with 32 Gigs of ram that was sold for 3200Mhz but my system runs at 2666, I do not see any settings in bios to fix this, can anyone help?

Second, is that since I`ve upgraded to win 11 MYASUS app won`t run my battery settings, I`m using the laptop mainly on a brick so I set it to 60% but it keeps charging it to 100%. This issue occurred after win 11 update.

Can anyone give me any advice on this, it`s driving me nuts that I have paid for something I can`t use fully. I`m using my laptop for editing videos and believe me running on 34G transfer rate instead of 50G is a big difference in time for me. Furthermore, I do not want to destroy my battery in the long run.

Thank you in advance and I hope I can resolve these issues with you guys. 🙂

ASUS TUF A15 RAM frequency and MYASUS app not working
@sensei_d
Could you please tell me the full model name of the laptop you are using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS Global

sensei_d
Star I
Asus TUF A15
You can see all the info in the attached file 🙂 Hope that is enough

Falcon_ASUS
sensei_d

Asus TUF A15

screenshot-2022-06-30-194737.jpg

You can see all the info in the attached file 🙂 Hope that is enough

View post
@sensei_d
Regarding the description of this part "my system runs at 2666", could you please provide me with pictures for confirmation?
Regarding the MyASUS app question, does the situation improve if you remove and reinstall MyASUS?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

mynord
Star I
I think you definitely need to uninstall and reinstall MyASUS for it to work properly.