Battery or AC:
Model: UX582HM
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,

Can't find ViewMax option in App Switcher when I drag a window on the desktop. According to all tutorials should be a ViewMAx option to spread app on both screens. But unfortunately I can find it. Maybe it should be activated somehow from settings?

clipboard01.jpg
Could you please explain ?
thanks in advance
32 REPLIES 32

Falcon_ASUS
j_e_a_farrington

Hi, the model i has is the UX581GV. Yes, I have uninstalled and re-installed the ScreenXpert 3 app, the version that is installed is "UWP version: v3.0.3.0" and driver version "3.0.0.0.

View post
@j_e_a_farrington
Could you please tell me the BIOS and system version you are currently using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalWhich version of Windows operating system am I running?Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

j_e_a_farringto
Star II
image.png
Hi this is my system info

Falcon_ASUS
j_e_a_farrington

image.png

Hi this is my system info

View post
@j_e_a_farrington
I will forward the information to the relevant department. We will keep you updated and your consideration will be very much appreciated.

joniredding
Star I
I am also unable to use the viewmax. Please let me know how to fix it. Thank you

Falcon_ASUS
Hi all
After testing, the option does not disappear and can be used normally.
Please refer to the following FAQ to confirm whether the option is turned off in the setting.
[Notebook] ScreenPad Plus with ScreenXpert 3 - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Global(7) In [Window Control], switch ①[App Switcher], switch
image.png
Thank you.