System: Windows 11 Home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ASUS VivoBook X512DA
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I was running my ASUS VivoBook X512DA on Windows 11 since it's launch without any issues. But when ASUS pushed update installing ASUS Splendid, My display has an yellow tint. I tried adjusting color temperature using ASUS Splendid but still there was an yellow tint ever present.

All the updates were installed.
ASUS Splendid drivers were also reinstalled.
I attempted Hard restart as well as restarting the display (Win + ctrl + shift + B)
Reinstalled Windows 11 using USB.
Contacted ASUS chat, email as well as call support. No proper solution was provided other than contact service center and they will inform technical team, This problem is clearly a software issue and I am baffled that ASUS didn't test before pushing this update.
Still problem persists.
It is unacceptable.
While ASUS team tries to push an update, did anyone else find any fixes or workaround? I don't know how to uninstall ASUS Splendid....
11 REPLIES 11

Falcon_ASUS
Hi all
We tested with the same laptop, and nothing replicated to a similar situation. At present, we initially suspect that splendid icm may have been manually removed before. If the same situation occurs again, please report back to us. Thank you very much.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.