This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASSIVE FPS DROPS While playing games! In need of desperate help!

ThOmsOn
Star I
The problem is when I first launch a game, let that be CODM or Apex Legends Mobile, the first few minutes of a match i.e, 5-10 minutes, the game runs on 30 to 40 fps and constant fluctuations. It never reaches 60/90FPPS ever. Then suddenly after a certain amount of time it gets fixed on its own automatically and the fps bumps to 60/90 as normal. The FPS drops again to 20-30 fps if ever I even open the multitask window and then it only gets fixed once I restart the game. PLEASE HELP ME I'M STRUGGLING AND DESPARATE OF HELP.
3 REPLIES 3

excavation5
Rising Star II
Just dont think about this becouse noone will help you no metter what you post and what you do in this forum have post's like this mabe 20 i also post few times a lot of things about bad performance but nothing happened ....

fussion_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi, kindly help us with the following information to find a solution to your query.
1. Name of the Asus device you are using.
2. Firmware version your device is on.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.