Sinbad
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: 10/QKQ1.200419.002/17.0822.200.11-0
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: Every 1 minute
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi, have a problem in my ROG 3 phone can anyone help me. I did hard factory reset on my ROG 3 but it didn't proceed to like preset new phone. Hard factory reset was done but when to activate the phone & connecting to google restoring back up it always freezing & restarting. I did hard reset 4 times using long pressed of volume up & power button. Before I did hard reset I installed third party app (youtube downloader) at first its ok after few hours my phone was started to restarting & I fed up I did hard reset hoping to resolve the restarting problem but still it exist even I did 4 times hard reset. Any idea how can resove his problem? Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
I would recommend you to contact your nearest ASUS Service Center for more in-depth support 🙂
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location

Sinbad
Star I
Unlucky for me, No service center nearby to my place, no other options can resolve my problem?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.