This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 Stable build released

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Seems like Android 12 official global Stable ROM is released a week back.
ROG Phone 3 | Gaming Phones|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG GlobalDid anybody tried this new Android 12. Whether this ROM can be used as daily driver. Review pls.
17 REPLIES 17

Temi
Star III
It's not the earphones 🥺🥺... I have tried all you could think of besides throwing away the device 🤣

Polaris
Star I
525782-1.jpg
Could someone please inform if the mapping option is available on android 12 with this control?

eqlmhrheqlm
Star III
Pervage

@Mat deng @tema5190 @Temi My USB Type C connector is working. Can you mention which earphones you are using. I have tried Jabra headphones, Boat and Realme earphones.

View post
mine works fine

Mat_deng
Star III
Temi

It's not the earphones 🥺🥺... I have tried all you could think of besides throwing away the device 🤣

View post
Are u done try to downgrade the software? Cause I've done before. But still same 😞

Mat_deng
Star III
Pervage

@Mat deng @tema5190 @Temi My USB Type C connector is working. Can you mention which earphones you are using. I have tried Jabra headphones, Boat and Realme earphones.

View post
My earphones got nothing problem. I've try on other phone. Still working. Just on rog 3 it's not working. I'm using razer hammerhead pro v2 and hyperX cloud