cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE and VoWIFI in Orange PL

maVerickV
Star III
Hi,
I saw discussion in the post about VoLTE in Malaysia and saw that VoLTE is being brought to various networks there. I had hopes that VoLTE and VoWIFI would be introduced in this newest firmware update to users that use Zenfone8 in Orange PL network, however it did not happen.
I would like to ask Asus representatives on the information about that and possibly some time schedule, as I sinicirely believe that it is just the matter of time. I hope that this is not the question "if?" this is going to happen and rather "when?" !
Thanks in advance,
V.
12 REPLIES 12

Not applicable
They once turned on for a short time. Orange stamped its foot and they turned it off again ... we should push Orange

maVerickV
Star III
Yeah, I remember that it was on for a very short moment, but afaik we never got the proper and official explanation why it was turned off. So you are saying that it was Orange who forced the turning off? I didn't know that!

Not applicable
Składajcie reklamację w Orange. To jest dyskryminacja. Płacicie za tą usługę w abonamencie. Niech dadzą rabat. Z jakiej paki ktoś kto płaci tyle samo co my, ma zapewniony szerszy koszyk usług?

Not applicable
Składajcie reklamację w Orange. To jest dyskryminacja. Płacicie za tą usługę w abonamencie. Niech dadzą rabat. Z jakiej paki, ktoś kto płaci tyle samo co my , ma zapewniony większy koszyk usług?