Can't get second monitor connected
- Battery or AC:
- Model: Zenbook Pro 15 OLED
- Frequency of occurrence: All the time
- Reset OS:
- Screenshot or video:
Detailed description：I thought it was supposed to support multiple external monitors. I need to connect it to my two hdmi/DP ones on the desk, as I did with a laptop I had last year.I'm also using a kvm to switch between laptop and desktop.
I have a Belkin 3-in-1 docking station, connecting through USB C (oval), I used with the previous laptop, so I've tried to use it, but it doesn't seem to work well either.
When I have one monitor connected through the kvm's cable, it is recognized. However, it doesn't recognize when:
- - Both are through the kvm
- - I attach a separate cable for the second straight to the docking station
- - If I connect the kvm to the docking station
Is there a way to connect the second monitor, or do I need to return the laptop?