This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone 3 microphone don't work on online game...

palandikenm
Star III
Unfortunately, I am constantly experiencing the same error while installing every new update with hope.

Bug description: Phone microphone not working in games every time we update. In some games, there are constant interruptions in the microphone sound. We can't talk to our playmates. When we speak, it is not understood because there are constant interruptions.

Solution: I am solving this problem in the correct way. After each update, I reinstall the old update on my phone. I'm posting the free versions below.
Asus Rog Phone 3
WW-18.0410.2108.158
CN-18.0410.2108.161
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above post is an old post of mine. But Android 12 version is released but I still get the same error. Microphone not working in all online games. There is excessive distortion and cutting in the sounds. I had to revert back to the old version.
7 REPLIES 7

palandikenm
Star III
Hy ASUS can you hear me?

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
We hear you loud and clear!
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

palandikenm
Star III
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3 (ZS661KS)
Firmware Version: WW-31.0210.0210.230
Rooted or not: Not Rot
Frequency of Occurrence: There is no such thing as the frequency of occurrence. The microphone is constantly making sound problems in online games. All of them have this after the version I mentioned in my message.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile, Pubg Mobile Lite, Pubg Mobile New State, Call Of Duty and all online game...

This issue is present in all versions after "WW-18.0410.2108.158". That's why I always revert to the same version.

Mattias_ASUS
Hi, the issue has been forwarded to our team 🙂