This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Bass function in Audio Wizard(?)

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Hello community. I've got my ROG Phone 2 a week ago and I'm having a great time with it, except for few issues.
Now I found that "Bass" bar in AudioWizard is functioning in the opposite way.
Issue I found: The bass should improve when we increase the level, but I see that Bass is more when it is kept at "0" than increasing it. Sound felt different and bass was extremely flat when I set it above "10".
Apps tested with: Prime Music and Youtube Music.
Tested with: Sony MDR-XB55, Sony WH-H900N, Sony MDR- XB450 and LG HBS-920(Wireless)
I'm not expert in audio terms but its obvious that Bass is more effective in "0" level. This is happening in any Audio mode like DTS X etc....
Firmware version:- WW_16.0631.1908.12_0
I request other ROG Phone 2 users to test it and report.
IDHGBN4VUC0R.jpg
8O9N8C1TYMPT.jpg
FXNYWEU6HTJ6.jpg

25 REPLIES 25

sanjaypyadav
Star II
@kchinnavigneshraja.
Hi i checked the bass in google play music. The bass is increasing when i increase the level.
Firmware version:- WW_16.0622.1907.33_0

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Thanks for checking. Does this mean that latest version of build has this issue or only my device has this issue? Maybe someone with latest build WW_16.0631.1908.12_0 can test and confirm.

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
kchinnavigneshraja

Thanks for checking. Does this mean that latest version of build has this issue or only my device has this issue? Maybe someone with latest build WW_16.0631.1908.12_0 can test and confirm.

View post
I think the issue is after the latest update i am also encountering the same issue

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS can you mods please take a look and help us here? Looks like Bass levels are broken in latest update. Thank you