This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage access bug

edwardchirita
Star II
Hello. It appears there is a problem storage access to some apps, mostly games. I have tested this with two games: Call of Duty Mobile and Apex Legends Mobile. Call of duty mobile instantly crashes upon launch. I have emailed the developers but they haven't done anything. Apex Legends tells me I haven't given storage permission, even though it is enabled in the settings. In the settings, I can only give it access to media files and that may be the issue. I'd like to know if anyone else is facing this issue.
I am on the latest software update (31.1010.0410.72), not on any beta version and my device is not rooted. I am looking forward to steps to fix this issue or a software update to address this. Thanks in advance.
8 REPLIES 8

Chrisdude
Star II
Yes, I'm on 12, firmware is .72 out of my head (latest one available)

edwardchirita
Star II
Mattias_ASUS

Out of pure curiosity, are you both on Android 12? Because I have heard about some apps having issues with it and the developers are at work to solve them.

View post
Yes. Android 12. Software update 31.1010.0410.72. I'm from Europe and I have the launch model if that helps with anything.

Chrisdude
Star II
Any news on this one?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.