This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Hz Issue

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
When I select Auto Hz in Refresh rate settings Cannot show 144 Developer options show display rate it only shows 120 hz . Because I'm play bgmi in 90 fps game play graphic settings in Game genie setting Select auto refresh rate only show 60 Refresh Rate.But I select 120 it run .Auto Hz what's your showing display 144 or 120
11 REPLIES 11

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
See what is the problem Autohz only 60 fps
My friend screenshot
screenshot-20220625-164532444.jpg

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
I tried Game genie clear cache and storage,not working

FunBike31
Community Legend I
In summary, you rack your brains to find anomalies, which in reality are not, but without understanding the system and the internal development of software, software and games you consider these as bugs and persist in instead of using the combinations that work, like the 120 system and the 90 game.
The only anomaly I see is your Firmware 2106.83, impossible to find a site in a language where this firmware is available, it is either a beta firmware or a firmware that has been removed hastily and replaced by the . 86

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
FunBike31

In summary, you rack your brains to find anomalies, which in reality are not, but without understanding the system and the internal development of software, software and games you consider these as bugs and persist in instead of using the combinations that work, like the 120 system and the 90 game.

The only anomaly I see is your Firmware 2106.83, impossible to find a site in a language where this firmware is available, it is either a beta firmware or a firmware that has been removed hastily and replaced by the . 86

View post
No issue inthis firmware battery and performance but hz issue I checked all firmware. See my friend recorded video Game genie auto hz not changing 120 display rate But mine Change 60 display rate?