This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Cast 31.1010.0411.89

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
Screen Cast not working anymore on the new update WW-31.1010.0411.89. Yesterday was just fine. I tried everything. Asus... Ohhhh boyyyy... 👎
35 REPLIES 35

Roystoys
Zen Master III
MrAvenger

Shouldn't have to do a factory reset for something that was working in the previous firmware version.

View post
No you shouldn't and I shouldn't need to reset my router on a regular basis but I do . Yes you guessed it it's an Asus router LoL

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Vasile Corneliu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/216250#Comment_216250

screenshot-20220623-062902748.jpg

Yes, gladly... That's all. TV connected to WiFi, tried both 2.4 and 5 GHz. Nothing. I even downloaded LG app... Not working.

View post
So what else happens? Does the WiFi turn on automatically when you hit the screen cast tab ?
I Miracast daily to my headunit in my van and I haven't had any issues.
I know this is not what you want to hear but unless Asus gets more reported issues they probably won't even look at it which sucks because sometimes a phone will have problems when the rest don't, makes it hard for us punters when we get a one Off issue

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/216300#Comment_216300

So what else happens? Does the WiFi turn on automatically when you hit the screen cast tab ?

I Miracast daily to my headunit in my van and I haven't had any issues.

I know this is not what you want to hear but unless Asus gets more reported issues they probably won't even look at it which sucks because sometimes a phone will have problems when the rest don't, makes it hard for us punters when we get a one Off issue

View post
No men things were very simple, you're connected to WiFi (no dual band), TV connected to the same WiFi, press screen Cast and voilà. So, if it doesn't work after update without me doing weird stuff I think it's update, right?

steve02
Rising Star I
but in your screenshot your phone isn't connected to your wifi... is that the problem?

Vasile_Corneliu
Rising Star II
steve02

but in your screenshot your phone isn't connected to your wifi... is that the problem?

View post
Not in my screenshot, but it is connected. I did a screenshot because requested to explain better myself. When connected to WiFi its same message. I just did the screenshot from work. I'm not so stupid 😂