Nadzi
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi everybody.
Asus has announced on its website information about the introduction of the new ASUS ROG PHONE 6.
I would like to buy it but I am very afraid of all the defects that occurred on the last generation of asus ROG PHONE.
More than half of the people here in the foreground are dissatisfied with their asus rog phone and this seems very unacceptable to me. Asus ROG PHONE 3 suffers from faulty display problems. None of the competent asus has eliminated this problem. ASUS ROG PHONE 5 has a problem with defective motherboards, malfunctioning wifi and none of the competent has ever solved this problem. Asus zenfone 7/8 has a problem with the green screen. Asus' response is additionally freezing and they correspond to 1 in 100 posts. I would like to buy the latest Asus Rog 6 phone and use it to play games, but these problems are simply unacceptable.
To buy or not to buy ??? I don't care about money. I want the phone to function normally like any other manufacturer.
13 REPLIES 13

Nadzi
Rising Star I
In addition, this whole forum across all phones that asus offers is flooded with sad people who suffer on their asus phone, perhaps everything ... there are dozens of people ... sorry but buy roulette with luck for 1200 euros ??? and hope mine will be no problem ??? There is absolutely no person or theme created a ton on the fore for the enjoyment of use ... Only problems with complaints, complaints, and sadness.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Nadzi

In addition, this whole forum across all phones that asus offers is flooded with sad people who suffer on their asus phone, perhaps everything ... there are dozens of people ... sorry but buy roulette with luck for 1200 euros ??? and hope mine will be no problem ??? There is absolutely no person or theme created a ton on the fore for the enjoyment of use ... Only problems with complaints, complaints, and sadness.

View post
You will rarely see people come to participate in a forum or a discussion to come and say that they are happy, people come when they have a problem.
But it is also true that I have never seen so many cases, not a few dozen, rather hundreds, for serious cases since the phone is dead and not only for the ROG 5, the z8 is not better off.
For me too the ASUS experience ends there, it is not acceptable not to take these responsibilities publicly and globally with so many claims.
And presumably the temperature is the main cause, rather than drastically lowering the performance, developing a new cooler would have been a preferable solution.

Mattias_ASUS
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215188#Comment_215188

You will rarely see people come to participate in a forum or a discussion to come and say that they are happy, people come when they have a problem.

But it is also true that I have never seen so many cases, not a few dozen, rather hundreds, for serious cases since the phone is dead and not only for the ROG 5, the z8 is not better off.

For me too the ASUS experience ends there, it is not acceptable not to take these responsibilities publicly and globally with so many claims.

And presumably the temperature is the main cause, rather than drastically lowering the performance, developing a new cooler would have been a preferable solution.

View post
rog-teaser-metal-0616.jpg
We got you, buddy! ;D

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.