deminhio2013
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ROG 3
Firmware Version: 18.0410.2203.201
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Charging issue
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I try to make it short post.
since the last update I had 2 random restarts that taked 2-3 seconds, and the last 3 days start having problem with hyperhcharge , I tried with other cable (bought new ) the issue is the same. Tried my old asus charger and it's charging in fast charge, once I use rog charger I see the numbers going back and forward like 35% 36% then again 35% the same problem on both ports, battery tested it's the condition is good, most of time charged the phone up to 90% with the battery limiter.

13 REPLIES 13

deminhio2013
Star I
Mattias_ASUS

Hello!

I apologize for the late reply, I would recommend you to contact your closest ASUS Repair Center.

Are you charging your phone while gaming? Or does this happen all the time?

View post
When I charge my phone I do not use it for any function, probably use it one or two times for conference . Even as gaming phone my smartphone is basically used as regular smartphone 90% and 10% gaming . It happen all the time.
I tried to run the test via .12345+= and it's failed.

Mattias_ASUS
deminhio2013

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215478#Comment_215478

When I charge my phone I do not use it for any function, probably use it one or two times for conference . Even as gaming phone my smartphone is basically used as regular smartphone 90% and 10% gaming . It happen all the time.

I tried to run the test via .12345+= and it's failed.

View post
If the test failed then I would definitely get in contact with the ASUS Service Center, check here for your closest one.

Choose your language | Official Support | ASUS Global

合子
Star I
我更新後電充不進去,充電線插著就卡在53%大概2~3小時變成54%。
電線拔掉掉很快,更新前沒這個問題,搞屁啊!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.