vusarath
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG 5
Firmware Version:31.0810.1226.91
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

5 REPLIES 5

vusarath
Star I
vusarath

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ROG 5
  2. Firmware Version:31.0810.1226.91
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

ASUS ROG5 Wifi not turning ON
Any steps to solve this issue

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, 
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Before you visit the service center, try factory reset once. You can try manual updating your firmware if you are currently on old software version.
Thanks.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
rather average as an answer, 06/20 - 07/07 to suggest that he check the firmware and update it if necessary while he specifies the version, which is the latest.

vusarath
Star I
Submitted my phone to the nearest service center F1 info solutions Begumpet and those executives with out any prior information changed my phone IMEI number and are very much reluctant to provide me any receipt of this.
My Experience with this ROG5 of ASUS is pathetic and I prefer anyone seeing this kindly do not buy this phone
Even Escalation will also not work here because this whole thing is a syndicate.
Repairing and replacing the motherboard is what they think as solution when the problem is of the confidence to use this product as the new product has only survived for hardly 7 months. The service guy from F1 info solutions Begumpet has a feeling that we are fools and we should not know what they did to our phone.
After speaking for hour the response provided by that guy is a epic response quoting that response for your reference " You are reported to have an issue with WIFI not working ,We Diagnosed and found an issue with the mainboard. So we replaced the mainboard. After replacing the mainboard, the IMEI number will be changed." after speaking for nearly 2 hours and asking for a document proof.
Hope it may be help full at least for 1 person as when this problem arises and if some one goes to the service center they will change the motherboard and IMEI will be changed that means the invoice while buying the phone it is mentioned has a different IMEI number and the change motherboard will be having a different .
Be aware of this act because if you try to sell in warranty also you don't get even 50% of the money invested for buying the phone