Sibi
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: .84
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): screenshot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/60247/rog-5-screenshot-issue
The post had been closed due to inactivity without the issue being solved!

9 REPLIES 9

vishnulalcv
Star I
My rog 5 was bought before 10 months nw i am facing issue with wifi and hotspot. both are not turning on. is this a scam. we spent our money for buy this premium phone and they are scamming us?/ please tell me what i do now

FC_RAMSAY
Star I
I bought 5 s and within a month it's touch not working , my warranty only for 4 months from purchase, is this refurbished resale going on?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
vishnulalcv

My rog 5 was bought before 10 months nw i am facing issue with wifi and hotspot. both are not turning on. is this a scam. we spent our money for buy this premium phone and they are scamming us?/ please tell me what i do now

View post
No, this can't be considered a scam because it's been 11 months to a few days since this outage is a daily chorus, so supposed to be known to everyone 😞

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sibi,
So, you want the option similar to the other way around? I feel every phone UI has a different way how it is executed. I will have a check if this is a default behavior UI or if we can do something here. Taking a screenshot of the recent may not have much data which doesn't give you an option to scroll, etc.