System: Windows 11 Home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: ASUS VivoBook X512DA
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I was running my ASUS VivoBook X512DA on Windows 11 since it's launch without any issues. But when ASUS pushed update installing ASUS Splendid, My display has an yellow tint. I tried adjusting color temperature using ASUS Splendid but still there was an yellow tint ever present.

All the updates were installed.
ASUS Splendid drivers were also reinstalled.
I attempted Hard restart as well as restarting the display (Win + ctrl + shift + B)
Reinstalled Windows 11 using USB.
Contacted ASUS chat, email as well as call support. No proper solution was provided other than contact service center and they will inform technical team, This problem is clearly a software issue and I am baffled that ASUS didn't test before pushing this update.
Still problem persists.
It is unacceptable.
While ASUS team tries to push an update, did anyone else find any fixes or workaround? I don't know how to uninstall ASUS Splendid....
11 REPLIES 11

Falcon_ASUS
muthu025
  1. System: Windows 11 Home
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: ASUS VivoBook X512DA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Always
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I was running my ASUS VivoBook X512DA on Windows 11 since it's launch without any issues. But when ASUS pushed update installing ASUS Splendid, My display has an yellow tint. I tried adjusting color temperature using ASUS Splendid but still there was an yellow tint ever present.

All the updates were installed.

ASUS Splendid drivers were also reinstalled.

I attempted Hard restart as well as restarting the display (Win + ctrl + shift + B)

Reinstalled Windows 11 using USB.

Contacted ASUS chat, email as well as call support. No proper solution was provided other than contact service center and they will inform technical team, This problem is clearly a software issue and I am baffled that ASUS didn't test before pushing this update.

Still problem persists.

It is unacceptable.

While ASUS team tries to push an update, did anyone else find any fixes or workaround? I don't know how to uninstall ASUS Splendid....

Yellow tint on VivoBook X512DA on Windows 11
@muthu025
Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1.What is the BIOS and system version you are currently using?
[Notebook] How to check the model name and BIOS version | Official Support | ASUS GlobalWhich version of Windows operating system am I running?2.What version of Splendid are you using?
3.If you remove MyASUS, does the situation still exist?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

muthu025
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61356/yellow-tint-on-vivobook-x512da-on-windows-11

@muthu025

Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1.What is the BIOS and system version you are currently using?

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1030673/

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-version-of-windows-operating-system-am-i-running-6...

2.What version of Splendid are you using?

3.If you remove MyASUS, does the situation still exist?

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Model name: ASUS VivoBook X512DA
Bios version: 317
OS version: Windows 11
All updates were installed.
I experienced this issue in Windows 10, I removed ASUS Splendid and the yellow tint was gone
But in windows 11, there is no method I know that removes only ASUS Splendid as I depend on other functions from MyASUS

Also, please read my thread above thoroughly, I have accurately described my issue.

ajavygmontes
Star I
Hello. I have the same problem. Since Tuesday my screen has a yellow tint. Normally on Win 11 I had no problem but when ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Extension updated to version 5.0.0.298, I can't remove the yellow tint. It's very frustrating. I use my laptop to draw, so... with that, it's really impossible.
I have this specifications:
Vivobook 14 X412DA
Bios 316
OS win 11
My asus software 3.1.0.4
I hope an answer. I really need normal colors.

muthu025
Star II
ajavygmontes

Hello. I have the same problem. Since Tuesday my screen has a yellow tint. Normally on Win 11 I had no problem but when ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Extension updated to version 5.0.0.298, I can't remove the yellow tint. It's very frustrating. I use my laptop to draw, so... with that, it's really impossible.

I have this specifications:

• Vivobook 14 X412DA
  • Bios 316
  • OS win 11
  • My asus software 3.1.0.4

I hope an answer. I really need normal colors.

View post
Thank you for sharing it, It is such a huge problem that they ignored it.
I don't think they tested this properly.
This is highly unacceptable, ruining a perfectly fine display via updates!!!!
WE DESERVE A QUICK FIX ASUS!!!!