System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: UX582HS (ZenBook Pro Duo)
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
When using the pen on the ScreenPad Plus, the cursor moves and paints on the main display, how to switch this behavior so the Pen on the ScreenPad paints on the screenPad, and the pen on the main display paints on the main display?
7 REPLIES 7

@belal @stenci Windows calibration helped me on UX582HS: (i'm not allowed to post links so it's)
asus dot com /us/support/FAQ/1042685
Actually you just type and search [Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input] in the Windows search bar
and select Pen Input. Press Enter on the main screen and tap the ScreenPad when the text appears there. After that you have your pen on the Screenpad.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
Thanks for sharing your fixes to this, it does seem like an ongoing issue since the release of the latest Zenbook Duo.
I also agree that that erroneous behaviour would actually be quite useful if it could be switched on/off as having a large tablet area but drawing on the main display would really make a lot of sense!

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.