This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 - 31.1010.0410.72 . Random shutdown in middle of call.

henrysyao
Star I
I have been getting random shutdown whenever I am in the middle of a call, it has happened several times for no reason. The call would suddenly cut-off in the middle, and the screen will go black. Need to press the power button for it to start up.
Has anyone got similar experience ? It's frustrating, as a call cuts-off in the middle without any warning whatsoever.

2 REPLIES 2

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
While the call cutting off sounds a bit odd, the screen going black in the middle of a call sounds like it could be the Proximity sensor activating, to make sure the user does not accidentally press any button.
How long has the call turning off been going on? Maybe there could be some signal issues in your area, please check if your network provider is working properly, sometimes they don't manage to reach all areas, which can produce a call drop.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.