Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 driver

devinsyafa12
Star I
ASUS TUF GAMING A15 (2021)
Windows 11

Hi everyone, so my laptop wifi is having problem so i want to reinstall the driver but when im check the official website the only wifi driver is the intel one, is there any chance you guys know where to download mediatek wifi 6 mt7921 driver?

Thank you
28 REPLIES 28

AleRambo02
Star I
I had a similar issue 2 times and a friend of mine had it too.
The first time I had to use :
win+r, write "regedit" and open it, then find nativewifip under local machine, system, current Control Set, services
The second time the WLAN connection management service wasn't running or something so I used :
Win+r, services, WLAN connection management, right click, restart
Same on Windows connection management (in the services page. You can also reach it by win+s "services" and enter)
The second time it happened I was in a call with asus help desk and they noticed I hadn't have the drivers updated so I did that too.

Prabeen
Star I
I also have the same issue

eprincen
Star I
I have the same issue, already tested 10 different drivers, aut-install, manual install, changed settings to AN instead of AX, nothings solved. Please provide the correct drivers? I'm thinking of returning a 2 weeks old laptop? I have TUF 17 F17 laptop with the same Wireless Card inside.

Falcon_ASUS
Hi all
Please confirm whether the Wi-Fi device in the device manager is normal, and whether the Wi-Fi device is disconnected or not, or an exclamation mart appears.
If the exclamation mart appears, please connect the AC adapter,
a. Update MediaTek WLAN Driver first (V3.00.01.1244 or above)
b. Update MediaTek Bluetooth Driver again (V1.3.15.142 or above)
c. Reboot the laptop
** If the exclamation mart does not appear, please remove the AC adapter, press the power button for 30 seconds to force shutting down, and then restart to confirm that the wireless network card is back to normal. Afterwards, please follow the steps above to re-install the WLAN/Bluetooth drivers to confirm.

For other troubleshooting methods, please refer to the following:
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] Troubleshooting - Wireless Network Problems | Official Support | ASUS GlobalSorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

jhlee
Star I
Give. The Goddamn download