Did you mean: 

Adding more games/apps to Twin Apps?

BPM
Rising Star II

Model Name: ROG Phone 3 (ASUS-I003D)
Firmware Version: WW-18.0410.2201.196
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version: Mega Man X DiVE (global)
============================
It seems that the Twin Apps feature only supports a small list of apps/games. One game I'd like to add a second account to is Mega Man X DiVE (global version; though the Taiwan version isn't listed either).
Is there a way to add games/apps to Twin Apps that isn't currently listed, and I'm just not seeing it? Do we need ASUS to add support manually? Couldn't this feature just be unlocked for ALL apps/games?
8 REPLIES 8

BPM
Rising Star II
@keren_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS Any suggestions?

Ogghy
Rising Star II
I wanna try playing 2 genshin account at the same time with twin apps on twinview dock, but I'm afraid that I'll get banned. Is it safe ?

mieczx
Star II
on xiaomi, you can clone any app you want without a problem, here, on rog phone u can clone communicators, and probably not all of them, only few chosen ones, so my guess is, they just block other apps from cloning in thier system, cause i dobut xiaomi would "develop" an option for every existing app to be cloned

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.