This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 9 flip

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Time for me to buy a new phone. Any chance of an inside tip on when the zenfone 9 flip will be released?

12 REPLIES 12

Roystoys
Zen Master III
TripuraASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/61028/zenfone-9-flip

Yes......

ASUS team has a plan to launch the successor of ZenFone 8 series at the last quarter of this year 2022.

But there are not have any surety that they will bring the FLIP varient in that series.

Take it with a pinch of salt,

I heard from various leaks that ASUS has discontinued the FLIP Camera mechanism from their smartphone series.

So, may be we will see normal handset (like ZENFONE 8 compact) from ASUS in next launch.

View post
I hope not I don't like the Mini pH

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I found this online
Looks like it is in the works,I certainly hope so the round flip camera looks good and possibly a little lighter than the current flip camera

slimghost
Rising Star I
Roystoys

I found this online

screenshot-20220609-071724.jpg

screenshot-20220609-071641.jpg

screenshot-20220609-071538.jpg

Looks like it is in the works,I certainly hope so the round flip camera looks good and possibly a little lighter than the current flip camera

View post
Dreams. Will never gonna be happened. The only and the only at all chance for a ZF to be there and get some profit will be to first to have the next Qualcomm processor. Some other people will render their dreams. Their support for the Camera [ZF7, 8 , ROG...] it is close to none Simply don't expect them to flip to any Flip. Wonder yourself if simply and eventually will be any of ZF series at all (I am seriously doubt it)
Ad: " Long live the ROG. It triggers at one shot only Don't be Zen. Be something with your phone"

ktw
Rising Star II

Roystoys

I found this online

screenshot-20220609-071724.jpg

screenshot-20220609-071641.jpg

screenshot-20220609-071538.jpg

View post
Until there are any credible sources of information/leaks, I wouldn't trust any of these 3D rendering clips on YouTube 'cause they are just some concept work by some people on the internet and not from ASUS. In short, I'd call them fake news 🙂

It'll be cool if there's another flip cam -- given that it provides that full screen (with no hole punch) experience which I truly love -- but I might not consider the next Flip until ASUS finds a way to upgrade its camera algorithms and physically keep the camera module in place when not in use. It really annoys me how the camera module can easily get popped out with just the slightest knock on the table.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
ktw

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215043#Comment_215043

Until there are any credible sources of information/leaks, I wouldn't trust any of these 3D rendering clips on YouTube 'cause they are just some concept work by some people on the internet and not from ASUS. In short, I'd call them fake news 🙂

It'll be cool if there's another flip cam -- given that it provides that full screen (with no hole punch) experience which I truly love -- but I might not consider the next Flip until ASUS finds a way to upgrade its camera algorithms and physically keep the camera module in place when not in use. It really annoys me how the camera module can easily get popped out with just the slightest knock on the table.

View post
Yes I hope The keep the flip camera,I love it. I like the artists idea about the camera being round, it looks good. I thought it was probably as you call it fake news pity I'd buy one tomorrow 🤣