This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update 194

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
No major improvement in auto rotation.. It still feels same. Although this update was for auto rotation... Can't we optimize auto rotation for apps.. Like who wants landscape in calling app?? In my last mi phone i never had this issue... I guess they were using same idea.. Generally we use auto rotation in video app like youtube and Netflix etc... In these apps wanted to see landscape while watching video and wanted portrait mode while surfing.. So we can optimize auto rotation for this.. These are my thoughts.. Rest of the things u know better as you are experts in your field..
8 REPLIES 8

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
@Shivendra what was the for you in auto rotation before the update?

_jis_
Zen Master III

ashishengr.kumar

What was the problem before??

For me in auto rotation problem is it rotates when ever i did want it to be rotated (when the auto rotation is on).. Like when it rotates in calling app or in Whatsaap.. I don't want to rotate the screen when I use calling app or when I m in Whatsaap or when I m in instagram..these apps are meant to be used in portrait mode only.. Otherwise experience of using it will ruin.. So facility of auto rotation should be given only in app where it requires (video and gaming apps)

View post
Read the tip #2 in this post:
Anders_ASUS
  1. You're not the first to request a whitelist for our PowerMaster app. I will be sure to lift this request again
  2. I would recommend you to disable the auto rotate. Whenever you rotate your phone, a small rotate button will appear for a moment so you can manually rotate it.
  3. The charging LED is nice to have when you have a charging cable with bad connection in case it stops charging 🙂 But yeah, I understand what you mean. It has been requested from other users that we give more control of the LED. I'll add you request to the list.
  4. Every phone works like this. Either disable you WiFi or press forget on the previously used WiFi when you're done using it. We don't want to change too many things from Stock Android as every change (especially one like this) can create bugs.
  5. I assure you that our (Googles method) is just as safe. Everything is encrypted until unlocked

View post
You may be happier with this solution.

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
Ya i know that.. That manual rotation button is good... But do it manually can never replace comfort of auto rotation.. Plus this manual rotation is kind of biggie.. Sometimes it doesn't appear...

ashishengr_kuma
Rising Star I
If you cant fix auto rotate atleast give us option in auto rotate in which app we want it and in which app we don't want auto rotate. Cause manual button only pop when it is portrait mode and can be changed in landscape.. It doesn't appear vice versa easily..