Star I
System: Widows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: ZENBOOK DELUXE 3 UX490UA 
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description My screen is black. Laptop seems to be working well with an external monitor. I checked the display settings as recommended on Asus web page, and still monitor is black
8 REPLIES 8

Mina75
Star I
Has somebody had the same problem? Has anyone found solution to this? Please help

Falcon_ASUS
Mina75
  1. System: Widows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ZENBOOK DELUXE 3 UX490UA 
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description My screen is black. Laptop seems to be working well with an external monitor. I checked the display settings as recommended on Asus web page, and still monitor is black

ZENBOOK DELUXE 3 UX490UA
@Mina75
Is there any display when entering the BIOS?
[Notebook/Desktop/AIO] How to enter the BIOS configuration | Official Support | ASUS GlobalIf the situation remains the same, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Mina75
  1. System: Widows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: ZENBOOK DELUXE 3 UX490UA 
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

ZENBOOK DELUXE 3 UX490UA
is your laptop monitor displays letters and graphics in bios ?
if possible remove RAM module and clean gold paths with an white pencil eraser and put it back and recheck monitor.

Mina75
Star I
The laptop works fine with an external monitor. It is any way to "reset" or "fix" the laptop display? any troubleshooting available?