cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't open websites on my new laptop

Lily_King
Star I
Hi all!!!

Sorry I got into this new discussion, but I could not find a similar problem ((((((
😥

I recently became the lucky owner of an Asus laptop, I love everything about it. I love working on it. My job is to use the laptop all the time, but recently I ran into a problem when some American websites stopped loading. I need them for work, so this is a big problem for me. I tried using different browsers, but all to no avail. My programmer friend checked my program and he is fine too.

Guys, has anyone encountered this problem? This is very important.

I look forward to hearing from you

3 REPLIES 3

Olivers
Star I
Lily King

Hi all!!!

Sorry I got into this new discussion, but I could not find a similar problem ((((((

😥

I recently became the lucky owner of an Asus laptop, I love everything about it. I love working on it. My job is to use the laptop all the time, but recently I ran into a problem when some American websites stopped loading. I need them for work, so this is a big problem for me. I tried using different browsers, but all to no avail. My programmer friend checked my program and he is fine too.

Hi, Lily.
Please tell me which browser are you using? Also, do you use a VPN and what kind of VPN do you use? And last question: What kind of sites can't you open?
I'll try to help you, since I've been in a similar situation before.

Falcon_ASUS
Lily King

Hi all!!!

😥

@Lily King
May I ask which browser did you use to open the website?
Are all websites unavailable, or is it a specific website?

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.