This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clicking/popping noises randomly (apps opening, using mouse etc) since W11 upgrade UX363E

mattballpm
Star I
System: W11
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: Zenbook 13 UX363E
Frequency of occurrence: All the time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Hi. I have a clicking/popping/crackling noise randomly occurring when using the laptop (apps opening, using mouse etc, navigating internet). It seems to have occurred since the W11 upgrade. Any advice on how to solve this would be great.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
mattballpm
  1. System: W11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: Zenbook 13 UX363E
  4. Frequency of occurrence: All the time
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Hi. I have a clicking/popping/crackling noise randomly occurring when using the laptop (apps opening, using mouse etc, navigating internet). It seems to have occurred since the W11 upgrade. Any advice on how to solve this would be great.

clicking/popping noises randomly (apps opening, using mouse etc) since W11 upgrade UX363E
@mattballpm
Since I'm not sure how the sound you describe is, maybe you could consider restoring your system.
[Windows 11/10] How to reset the PC and remove all of my personal files, apps and settings | Officia...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.