This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs on Asus 6Z building no ending with 193

Not applicable
This has been a major headache for me since day one using this phone. Unlike the past Asus phone I had used, Asus 6Z just auto updates all the Google trash apps that I disable by default: Google Chrome; Photos; and Duo.
No matter how many times I disable them, by the morning I wake I they are all auto updated again. I wish Google just like Microsoft give us option to uninstall all these crappy Google bloatware in Android 10.
11 REPLIES 11

cobben
Rising Star I
Is your phone new?
This was a problem for me also in the beginning, but I continued trying to disable these apps, and after about 3-4 days they remained disabled.
Now my Z6 is more than a month old, and no problems.
A tip is to look in the system apps, there are three Facebook system apps which can be disabled also.
If you do not use Facebook, of course

mastervishikh
Rising Star I
Even if you disable an app. It is shown as installed on Play store. I would suggest you turn off auto update in your Play store settings and then disable them.

survivor303
Rising Star II
I have same problem with a thread about it too.
I think that behind this is somekind of secret system service who watch these default apps and enabled them, if it detect that they are disabled.

survivor303
Rising Star II
cobben

Is your phone new?

This was a problem for me also in the beginning, but I continued trying to disable these apps, and after about 3-4 days they remained disabled.

Now my Z6 is more than a month old, and no problems.

A tip is to look in the system apps, there are three Facebook system apps which can be disabled also.

If you do not use Facebook, of course

View post
I get only a Youtube and Photos Apps what become enabled after while. Facebook things stays disabled.