Star I
System: Windows 11
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HS
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: nothing to show, it's a dark number pad
========================
Detailed description:I've only had this Zenbook a few days and the number pad has stopped working. When I tap on it (ex: 6*2*595) the numbers happen but it's useless since it stopped lighting up so I cannot see it. Tapping on the other symbol does nothing. Is there a solution to this?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
newtozen
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HS
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video: nothing to show, it's a dark number pad

========================

Detailed description:I've only had this Zenbook a few days and the number pad has stopped working. When I tap on it (ex: 6*2*595) the numbers happen but it's useless since it stopped lighting up so I cannot see it. Tapping on the other symbol does nothing. Is there a solution to this?

Zenbook Pro Duo UX582HS
@newtozen
If your laptop is new and there is a problem with it. I may suggest that you contact the dealer to confirm whether the item can be returned or exchanged. Or you can consider sending it in for repair. The following is the contact information: http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.