This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen refresh rate is abnormal after Android 12 update.

anshubhan9
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.67
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Anytime
========================================
Hey, I'm facing an issue in my device that I've noticed a while ago which is that my phone's screen refresh rate suddenly automatically drops to 40 fps or something lower, when select Auto.
It affects game fps as well as phone UI itself. Can someone help me out.
6 REPLIES 6

excavation5
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi anshubhan9,

Can you share a video for the same.

View post
Also another thing that i noticed is when i start a stress test whit Xmode and lower temperature my Cpu frequency for cores 5,6,7,8 are not stable they go up and down and the CPU usage dot go more than 81% i am sure this same thing happens when i play game and that makes fps drops so bigs also i will uplode the video of the 1 minute test

screenshot-20220503-010502311.jpg
TEST VIDEO
And i almost forget becouse of this software problem whit CPU frequency when i trying to play games the phone get hot very fast and sometimes the temperature go above 46C for no so heavy game like COD mobile or mobile legends also my room temperature is about 24C
I try to explain everything whit more details i have hope that i can help you whit something

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.