ROG 5 android 12 horrible ui

edited July 4 in ROG Phone 5

Hey all

Was just wondering what happened to the UI after the android 12 update, not even sure if that is the right thing to call it but the pull down bar has big bulky headings WiFi ect, before everything was small and easy to navigate, seem to be having Bluetooth problems at times when connecting to the car unlike before.

If anybody could shed any light on this or have I missed something simple would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Hi!

From what I recall the UI is mostly a Google aesthetic choice, if yours are anomaly big please let me know :)

• Then just give the option for the old panel..............

And it's not a AESTHETIC

ITS LAGGY

RANDOM PRESS ACCRUES WHEN YOU TRY TO SWIPE

NO BRIGHTNESS SLIDE UNLESS SWIPE TWICE

SUCH A BAD BIG DESIGN THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SWIPE TO FIND YOUR COMMONLY USED ONES YOU CANNOT FITT THEM CLOSE SO YOU JUST ACCESS THEM EASILY

ITS TERRIBLE IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAYYYYYY

• THEN YOU CAN JUST GIVE THE OPTION TO USE THE OLD PANEL

AND Its not just AESTHETICS

ITS LAGGY

NO BRIGHTNESS SLIDE UNLESS SWIPE TWICE

LAG LAG LAG

TOO BIG BAD DESIGN THAT YOU CAN FIT 4 AND HAVE TO SWIPE EVER TIME TO ACCESS YOUR COMMONLY USED SETTINGS

LAG LAG LAG

ACCIDENTAL TOUCHES WHEN YOU TRY TO SWIPE LEFT OR RIGHT

LAG LAG LAG

ITS JUST THE WORST NOTIFICATION PANEL IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY

• FunBike31FunBike31 Level 4

Thank you for this worst post in capitals ui hurts the eyes :(

Fortunately, you are not part of the google staff for UI

The Material You design introduced by Google is mandatory (and recurring, if you don't like it, stay in 11) and wait for Android 13 which will bring a small improvement to this shit.

• Jaga LilinJaga Lilin Level 1

And when i play Genshin impact my clock speed capped at 1,4 ghz

• Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.

This discussion has been closed.