This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Registration Failed: Product is already registered

Qiqo
Star II
Got this system as a gift, can you please me register it? im having an error when i register it through myAsus app
System: G513QY
Battery or AC: Both
Model: G513QY
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS: already
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
568 REPLIES 568

GEEK_ASUS
Rising Star II
Hi @LesmanO12 ,
Please check your PM.
Thank you.

I also have the product is already registered problem. Could anyone help, please?

Olivers
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Dear all,

For such issue, of course I will help to check one by one.

But please kindly help to verify below items first because your registration issue is most likely related to them.

And your registration only affects warranty, which is based on your invoice, so no need to worry too much or hurry.

1. made a typo mistake on email when registration
  2. product registered by your family
  3. if you have a proper invoice, the product might have been sold to someone else before you, please contact the seller if you have concern about this

Thank you.

View post
Blake_ASUS

Dear all,

But please kindly help to verify below items first because your registration issue is most likely related to them.

And your registration only affects warranty, which is based on your invoice, so no need to worry too much or hurry.

3. if you have a proper invoice, the product might have been sold to someone else before you, please contact the seller if you have concern about this

Thank you.

View post
Blake_ASUS

Dear all,

Thank you.

View post
Blake_ASUS

Hi there,

Can I have a sreenshot of the error message?

Thank you.

View post
Blake_ASUS

Dear all,

Thank you.

View post
Qiqo

Got this system as a gift, can you please me register it? im having an error when i register it through myAsus app

1. System: G513QY
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: G513QY
  4. Frequency of occurrence: always
  5. Reset OS: already
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

Product Registration Failed: Product is already registered
I had the same problem and managed thanks to the second tip, thank you very much!

JadeDoyle
Star I
Hi, is it still possible to get help with this? I just bought a UX582 second hand and would like to get it registered on my account, but as you might have guessed, it's already registered 😕

sabinecallas
Star I
i am having the same issue