hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ROG5
Firmware Version: .84
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
ATTENTION OF ROG5 USERS
They after replacing motherboard not performing well.
See this Antutu Benchmark of Performing Board score
antunu-orginal-performance.jpg
829445 points
But Some device Gets only
screenshot-20220528-215947569.jpg
724704 points only .
That only the problem in device gets lag and shutter in performance.So go service centre the point get similarly like 8 lakhs something no worry.But if you get 7 lakhs or 6 lakhs something if you suffered in game play.

Go and raise above questions in performance in service centre.

4 REPLIES 4

FunBike31
Community Legend I
screenshot-20220529-122317698.jpg
screenshot-20220529-135610828.jpg
screenshot-20220529-135716906.jpg
The user @Sarkiri explained everything to you in January and since then you have made +20 posts always with the same refrain, sorry, but enough is enough.
You post an image without indicating the parameters, so read what I did "custom hard core tuning" and play in a cold room. (what I actually did to be sure not to have to change my motherboard: ) ), in fact the governor limits the temperature to 40°, the performance then drops to 81xxxx.
In summary for the last time,
Changing the motherboard has nothing to do with performance.
ASUS destroyed the performance of the Rog 5.5s for some reason, either out of incompetence or to limit breakage, which doesn't seem to be paying off as the broken Wifi issue continues.
Governor limits CPU and GPU based on temperature
All ARmory Create profiles no longer allow you to have the performance that there was with the old firmwares
To have the best performance you have to configure all the parameters manually in Armory Create, Hardcore setting, advanced then go to the cogwheel and if my memory serves @Sarkiri shared a profile in January 2021.
For Antutu you have to make 2, Antutu Benchmark and Antutu 3DBench.
That's it, I can't do more

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
FunBike31

screenshot-20220529-122317698.jpg

screenshot-20220529-135610828.jpg

screenshot-20220529-135716906.jpg

The user @Sarkiri explained everything to you in January and since then you have made +20 posts always with the same refrain, sorry, but enough is enough.

You post an image without indicating the parameters, so read what I did "custom hard core tuning" and play in a cold room. (what I actually did to be sure not to have to change my motherboard: ) ), in fact the governor limits the temperature to 40°, the performance then drops to 81xxxx.

In summary for the last time,

Changing the motherboard has nothing to do with performance.

ASUS destroyed the performance of the Rog 5.5s for some reason, either out of incompetence or to limit breakage, which doesn't seem to be paying off as the broken Wifi issue continues.

Governor limits CPU and GPU based on temperature

All ARmory Create profiles no longer allow you to have the performance that there was with the old firmwares

To have the best performance you have to configure all the parameters manually in Armory Create, Hardcore setting, advanced then go to the cogwheel and if my memory serves @Sarkiri shared a profile in January 2021.

For Antutu you have to make 2, Antutu Benchmark and Antutu 3DBench.

That's it, I can't do more

View post
I also read @Sarkiri post and using profiles.But i mentioned only before replacement of motherboard mobile performance score reaches 8 lakhs points something but after replacing motherboards it not performing well only get 6 lakhs or 6.5 lakhs points reached sometimes reached 7 lakhs points.Performing device get 8 lakhs something points reached . At the time my point of view where is performing 1lakhs points is missing it's biggest problem after motherboard replacement every one suffered .Im sure about that they replaced board not performing well .some users get good performance example of you @FunBike31 .Now Antutu not installed my phone while error package problem message shows on.Because I found it the problem .Asus not installed Antutu Benchmark tests. The boards are fast cheap manufacturing at the time of wifi issue and dead issues if my question was their update was every time not good and some bugs How can I assured their phone board is good?

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
My assumption was correct the board fault in manufacturing see one of the user in new discussion
3rd time motherboard dead
pathakpranavgamer5:45 pm
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 5
Firmware Version: Android 12
Rooted or not: ni
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
This is the 3rd time my phone's motherboard dead this is very bad service from company, company taking 1-1.5 months to repair and after 2 month phone getting dead again.
I have used so many phone but Asus phone are shit no one should buy any Asus product.
1st time my phone got dead.
2nd time my wife and hotspots Stop working.
3rd time my phone again for dead .
I request you to not buy anything from them as they have faulty motherboard and everytime they lie that due to software issue problem comes.

View Post

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.