This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elite Reward Program Registration : " Your Activation Email may invalid [...]" During Last Step

Unholy
Star I
System: Asus Rog Zephyrus G14
Battery or AC: AC
Model: GA401QM
Frequency of occurrence: No way to progress
Reset OS: Win 11 Home 64bit
Screenshot or video: Screenshot attached
========================
Detailed description:
Hello. I was going through all the hoops, after logging into the Armoury Crate App for the first time, to register in the Elite Reward Program. And everything went smoothly, but at the very last step, I received an email saying :
"Your ASUS/ROG account is almost ready. Please verify your e-mail account ( [my email] ) to complete your registration"
But whether clicking on the link or the copy pasting the backup one, it always bring me to that weird "Activation Email may [sic] invalid," as displayed in the screenshot below.
I don't think there is anything more I can do on my side, but I still looked around for a solution, and it seems that others have the exact same problem as mine.
Could somebody from Asus contact me? A working link to validate/activate everything would be very appreciated.
Thank you!
image.png

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Unholy
  1. System: Asus Rog Zephyrus G14
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: GA401QM
  4. Frequency of occurrence: No way to progress
  5. Reset OS: Win 11 Home 64bit
  6. Screenshot or video: Screenshot attached

========================

Detailed description:

Hello. I was going through all the hoops, after logging into the Armoury Crate App for the first time, to register in the Elite Reward Program. And everything went smoothly, but at the very last step, I received an email saying :

"Your ASUS/ROG account is almost ready. Please verify your e-mail account ( [my email] ) to complete your registration"

But whether clicking on the link or the copy pasting the backup one, it always bring me to that weird "Activation Email may [sic] invalid," as displayed in the screenshot below.

I don't think there is anything more I can do on my side, but I still looked around for a solution, and it seems that others have the exact same problem as mine.

Could somebody from Asus contact me? A working link to validate/activate everything would be very appreciated.

Thank you!

image.png

Elite Reward Program Registration : " Your Activation Email may invalid [...]" During Last Step
@Unholy
I have sent you a message, please check.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.